Page 1「Hidden Town in Cherry Hill」

3:47 PM

This past weekend me and my siblings decided to celebrate my sister's, Rosy's, boyfriend's, Andrew's, (a little side tracked here but did those last wordings sound awkward to you guys? because it sounded aye-okay in my head but in typed form it seems awkward) twenty-third birthday (part one of it that is) early since we knew that next weekend was already going to be a pretty hectic weekend, and hey why not right? it's always better to not overdo anything because honestly, who could argue against the simple fact that a less stressful life unarguably leads to a more relaxing and happier life?

'kay so lets cut to the chase with my story regarding this past weekend, because I'm sure our stomachs will have plenty of chances to bond some more in future food review related posts here. Interested in the Japanese restaurant I was talking about? Do stay tuned then!

(Above Capture) Photo Courtesy of Rosy L. Vu
Likewise, we chose the safest food option to go to for his early birthday dinner, Japanese. Or at least for me it's the safest international ethnic food option. Maybe it's due to the fact that I've been constantly surrounded by Japanese culture for most of my life and every time I get my weekly anime dosage and see them dig into their hot delectable bowl of ramen, my stomach can't help but open up an additional door to add more room, regardless of how full I may already be. Now I know I've technically been more exposed to my very own Vietnamese culture but cut me some slack will ya. I admit that Vietnamese food can be pretty damn good but I eat it quite frequently on a daily basis so give your girl a little leeway to some more food options for her stomach.

(Above Capture) Photo Courtesy of  Rosy L. Vu
We originally planned to celebrate it Saturday night but Andrew had work that day, unfortunately, so we ended up moving it to Sunday night last minute at that too. Apparently he wasn't so fond of the whole "surprise" when I spoke to my sister about it this morning ha. Said he hates not knowing what the plans are and us attempting to be all sneaky about the whole surprise made him paranoid the entire time that we were upset at him. But then again, I'm not exactly one to say anything because I like to have a clear plan as to how I'm going to spend my day instead of going through it mindlessly. Then again, part of me believes that that was just an excuse because the honest truth is that we failed miserably at surprising him since it was last minute. Lesson learned.

I will be back to update this post with more photos so don't fret

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images